FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- Originally from Monroeville, AL- the literary capital of Alabama and home to writers such as Harper Lee, Truman Capote, and Cynthia Tucker – I have a love of writing, graduating with a degree in English Literature.
- Technically, I’m a millennial. I’m proud to be part of the generation that grew up with computers in our homes, school computer labs, and Gameboys.
- One of my winning computer science fair projects was on the World Wide Web, or as I preferred, the Information Super Highway. (My graphic was a car on a highway headed to a computer screen. Original.)
- I serve as President of Florida Public Relations Association | Northwest Florida Coast Chapter.
- I just started a local county program of Distinguished Young Women of Walton County - a scholarship program for high school girls.
- I'm an Auburn fan, a serial coffee drinker and a yoga aficionado.
- My favorite guilty pleasure is a fried egg sandwich.